Parks & Rex - Pool Party - Raffle Information
Raffle tickets are $20.00 each. Only 200 tickets will be sold! You need not be present to win. Tickets are available at the Parks Department office, 979 17th Ave., (M-F, 9AM-4PM) and at the Santa Cruz Animal Shelter, 2200 7th Ave. (click here for phone and hours) You may also call 831-454-7941 to purchase with Visa or Mastercard, M-F, 9AM-4PM.
Click on any of the 3 packages listed above for more information about that particular prize. The drawing will take place at the Pool Party event on Aug. 26. Thanks for helping raise funds to support our county's great kids and animals!
- Good Manners dog training, valued at $300, includes three (3) one-hour training sessions, as well as one half-hour session of positive reinforcement training with shelter Behavior & Training Coordinator Carla Braden. Good through Sept. 1, 2018 More information about Carla and her dog-training courses
- One week of Critter Camp & Summer Animal Advocates, valued at $250, is held at the shelter. Programs are available for kids in grades 1st-8th. All sessions of this very popular day camp sold out this past summer. Good through Sept. 1, 2018 More information about summer camp - link to 2017 summer camp info.
- One month of Animal Advocates Afterschool Club, valued at $80, if for youth in grades 3rd-9th. This program seeks to encourage and support the young animal lovers in our community to learn and grow as compassionate stewards of animals.Good for the 2017/18 school year. More information about Animal Advocates afterschool club
- An Animal Shelter hoodie, featuring the lovely shelter logo, valued at $32 Animal Shelter webpage
- $100 towards swim lessons, aquatic programs or swim entrance at the Simpkins Family Swim Center
- Group Picnic area rental – valued at $200
- $100 towards any adult/senior trip of your choice (except Collette Vacations and Premier World Discovery)
- $100 towards any youth & teen recreation program of your choice
All Parks Dept. certificates are valid through August, 2018
Link to Swim Center Programs Link to Picnic Rental info. Link to Adult & Senior Trips Link to Youth & Teen Programs
Many thanks to the local Santa Cruz county restaurants who donated gift cerficates for this fabulous raffle package, supporting youth programs and the animal shelter!