Spring Day Camp at Quail Hollow Ranch
April 6-10 2020 from 7:30AM-6PM
Calling all 1st-6th graders! Why get stuck inside for spring break? Join us outdoors for some amazing adventures!Each day will focus on a different theme within nature and will include activities such as group challenges and games, science, hikes, survival skills, arts & crafts, and more! Quail Hollow Ranch has 300 acres with five miles of trails to explore. The varied ecosystems and wide range of plants and animals make it a biodiversity hotspot, and an ideal place for truly endless outdoor exploration.
Important: You may register your child in the extended care programs (AM & PM Care) only if they are enrolled in the “Rec. Core” program. Pre-registration is required. A participant information & emergency card must be filled out before your child can attend the program; this can be done on site the first day. Please send your child with a lunch and snack each day, wearing closed-toe shoes (no sandals) and with a jacket or sweatshirt.
Please note - the site is closed on field trip days. Send your child with a lunch and snacks each day, wearing closed-toe shoes (i.e., sneakers).
Click on desired option(s) to register for that course.
||7:30 AM-6 PM -5 days
||10 AM-3:30 PM - 5 days
||7:30-10 AM - 5 days
||3:30-6 PM - 5 days
|60% Core Program
||10 AM-3:30 PM - 3 days
|60% AM Care
||7:30-10 AM - 3 days
|60% PM Care
||3:30-6 PM - 3 days
|40% Core Program
||10 AM-3:30 PM - 2 days
|40% AM Care
||7:30-10 AM - 2 days
|40% PM Care
||3:30-6 PM - 2 days
- For part-time options, you must indicate the days your child will be attending at the time of registration. Switching days is discouraged, as it impacts staff to child ratios.
- The daily drop-in fee for AM or PM Care is $16 , payable on site the day you use the program.You must check with site staff for availability prior to dropping your child off early or picking your child up late from the program.
- Your child must be enrolled in the Camp Program to attend AM or PM Care; AM and PM Care days mustbe same days as those chosen for Camp Program.
- Please register early, as spaces fill quickly. There is a 15% discount for each sibling who is registered for the same program.
- We are proud to accept a variety of child care subsidy programs - please call (831) 454-7939.
For more information or to register by phone - Please call (831) 454-7941 - Mon-Fri, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.